Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Director?

Maybe! This month I am officially in my DIQ-Director in Qualification-status. Basically what that means is that if I meet the director requirements this month, then January 1st I'll officially be a director. I never imagined that this is where my journey would go when I first started with Thirty-One. I have eight amazing ladies on my team. And I keep finding more great women who want to find out all about the wonderful things that Thirty-One has to offer and be a part of my team. I've been so blessed and I love the encouragement I get from my directors, and the encouragement I can give to my consultants. I am confident that I'll make my director qualifications this month and can't wait to start the next leg of my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment