Friday, March 18, 2011

April-Almost Booked!

I've now got two parties booked for April, so I'm almost full. If anyone wants to host a party now is a good time to contact me because May and June are going to be harder months for me to schedule since it's planting season. But I am so thrilled that I've had such great luck booking parties! And I still have at least one person at every party who says to me, "I had never even heard of 31 Gifts before I got invited to this party. This stuff is so cute/fun, I want everything!" Hearing people say that literally makes my day! My party sales have been awesome, just closed two more $500 parties today!
On another note, I am so excited for the recruiting ban to be lifted because I have one person who is really interested and said she'll probably sign up. And I have another person who is semi-interested but I'm pretty sure I can convince her to sign up as well. I'm totally shooting to be a director by the end of the year! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment