Saturday, January 15, 2011

I love my job!

The thing I love so much about 31 Gifts, is that it is nothing like any other direct sales company! They focus so much on customer satisfaction and helping their consultants exceed their own goals! I want to brag that in the month of December I had the highest sales on my directors team of 70 plus consultants! WoW! I feel so proud, and really am just floored. I never knew that I could enjoy working so much! I'm home all day with my kids. I'm not busting my butt, and in all reality only put about two hours of work into prepping for parties. The parties themselves take about 3-4 hours, but it's worth the 25% commission!

So if anyone is interested or just wants information on becoming a consultant please don't hesitate to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment