Sunday, December 12, 2010

Being a 31 Gifts host

I'm adding a little extra incentive for anyone who signs up to host a party in January. All of my January hosts will get an additional item of their choice for $31 or less for free! I'll even throw in personalization! So this item/items will be in addition to the normal hostess benefits. Please e-mail or call me to set up your party today!

Oh, and did you know that you don't have to host an in-home party? 31 Gifts offers a Party-on-the-go option. Contact me about hosting a Party-on-the-go and I'll meet up with you to give you catalogs, order forms, fliers with the monthly specials, and most importantly a party-on-the-go merchandise kit. This way you'll have a few of the wallets, purses, totes to show all of your friends, family, co-workers, and neighbors...but you don't have to spend hours cleaning your house to make it presentable for company! It's a win-win situation for everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment